Re: "Photos" location

Am 25.08.2006, 08:17 Uhr, schrieb Andreas Neubauer <aneubau gmx at>:

I am new to F-Spot but would like to useit as it has the features I
would need to organize my photos. I have question regarding the location
of the "Photos" folder. How can I change it as I would like to use the
folder shared for all family members.

Hallo, Andreas,

just don't copy photos into the Photos folder but use the shared folder. The copy-to-Photo-folder-field is ticked as default at import - untick it.

/carsten.