Re: f-spot in a photo workflow

Hi,

After running those scripts (and we go beyond the point 8), I come to a
situation where I would really like to be helped from F-Spot.
I often have many shots that will go to image post-processing: shots for
panoramic compositions, shots for HDR compositions ...

What I expect to do is selecting the photos, grouping them with a
particular "project tag", naming it (a title) and adding some notes to
the group... when I finished the post-processing a new image comes out
and I expect to create a relation from this image to its project (its
group of images).

Personally I have similar work-flows so this is somthing I've been
considering to work on. Using tags to stear towards work-flows was
also something I considered. However I'm not sure just how in line
with the ideas behind F-Spot that is, and it will most likely takes
some time before that is realized.

I was considering to do basic grouping, and tagging depending on a
group/stack as well as being able to create a version of the group
which would be the combined image. That seems like it would cover most
basic uses and also make it possible to at least work with this system
even if it's not all that automatic.

/Marcus