Re: patches from FreeBSD port
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing novell com>
- To: Thomas Van Machelen <thomas vanmachelen gmail com>
- Cc: Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh sdf lonestar org>, f-spot <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: patches from FreeBSD port
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:57:15 -0500
On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 20:55 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 20:31 -0400, Tom McLaughlin wrote:
> > Hi, I have 4 patches that have been sitting in the FreeBSD ports tree
> > that I'd like to get merged into f-spot. All four are located here:
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/graphics/f-spot/files/
> > patch-src_main.cs is simple, it adds an exception for OSes which lack
> > prctl().
> Hi Tom,
> Four patches, I count five ;-)
> > Do these patches cause any problems on Linux?
> I tested all of them and they don't seem to pose any problems on Linux.
> In attachment you can find a patch that takes together all five patches
> and works against current cvs head.
> Could some more people check this out, just to make sure. ;-)
I've committed all but the exec -a patch. I'll happily accept a change
that works for freebsd but keeps the feature for bash for that one.
] [Thread Prev