patches from FreeBSD port

Hi, I have 4 patches that have been sitting in the FreeBSD ports tree
that I'd like to get merged into f-spot.  All four are located here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/graphics/f-spot/files/

patch-src_main.cs is simple, it adds an exception for OSes which lack
prctl().

For the patch-libgphoto2-sharp::* files I'd like to know how these work
on Linux.  I had to change the dll imports because the symbols being
imported are not defined in libgphoto2.so but libgphoto2_port.so
instead.  libgphoto2.so on FreeBSD links to libgphoto2_port.so.

-               [DllImport ("libgphoto2.so")]
+               [DllImport ("libgphoto2_port.so")]
                internal static extern ErrorCode gp_port_new (out _Port *port);

[tom bofh tom]$ nm /usr/local/lib/libgphoto2.so| grep gp_port_new
[tom bofh tom]$ nm /usr/local/lib/libgphoto2_port.so| grep gp_port_new
0000433c T gp_port_new

Do these patches cause any problems on Linux?

Thanks,
Tom

(Please CC me, I am not subscribed.)

--