Re: Searching Bis

Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
Dear all,

In attachment you can find a patch against the F_SPOT_QUERY branch of
f-spot. It allows you to search for photos based on their tags.

Very nice...

I finally managed to convince iPhoto (though a hackish combination of applescript and python) to create xmp sidecars containing all of the metadata from my ~5000 pics in my main photo library... And after importing all of them and having the tags created, I was really missing a way to do an 'AND' based search.

I'm still running from a 0.1.11 snapshot - but I think this patch is enough to convince me to grab a copy of the F_SPOT_QUERY and try it out...

Warren