Re: Export to Gallery2: rotation patch

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 05:12:11PM +0200, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Gallery2 is not yet able to autorotate pictures with information from
> the EXIF part of the file.
> So, I made a patch to f-spot to rotate pictures BEFORE exporting them.
> You just need to check the checkbox (check the screenshot:
> http://www.delcroix.org/rotate-patch.jpg )
> The attached patch if against the latest CVS.
>
> Hope it's useful for a lot of gallery2 / f-spot users...

It is also useful for normal HTML folders export. Check out the problem
at
http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~dubacq/perso/Favoris/DSC_0068_2976.html

(Disclaimer: I used jpegtran up to recently to rotate my originals, so I
needed an exported picture made with the Nikon - my casio camera does
not have the problem - and exported ; there were few of them, so the
choice of subject is not meant to hurt anybody's feelings).

It looks like some of it could be shuffled/copied around to make export
to HTML folders correct. I do not know about "Original export", however.