Re: Duplicates patch new version - Check box in importing

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 06:04 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Some days ago I have modified the Duplicates patch in order to be more
> user friendly. When you are importing photos you have a new checkbox in
> the import dialog so you can enable or disable it in order to import or
> not to import the duplicates photos. You can see it in this screenshot:

After applying this patch, f-spot would crash trying to do database foo.

so, after removing the f-spot database and starting my import again, i
got an error during import:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object
in <0x002fa> PhotoStore:Commit (.DbItem item)
in <0x001f4> ImportCommand:Step ()
in <0x00191> ImportCommand:DoImport (.ImportBackend imp)
in <0x000c2> ImportCommand:Start ()
in <0x00305> ImportCommand:HandleSourceChanged (System.Object sender,
System.EventArgs args)
in (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_object_EventArgs
(object,System.EventArgs)
in <0x00096> GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback (IntPtr handle, IntPtr gch)
in (wrapper native-to-managed) GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback
(intptr,intptr)
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Dialog:gtk_dialog_run (intptr)
in <0x0001d> Gtk.Dialog:Run ()
in <0x0064a> ImportCommand:ImportFromFile (.PhotoStore store,
System.String path)
in <0x0005a> MainWindow:HandleImportCommand (System.Object sender,
System.EventArgs e)
in (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_object_EventArgs
(object,System.EventArgs)
in <0x00096> GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback (IntPtr handle, IntPtr gch)
in (wrapper native-to-managed) GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback
(intptr,intptr)
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Application:gtk_main ()
in <0x00007> Gtk.Application:Run ()
in <0x00007> Gnome.Program:Run ()
in <0x003ea> Driver:Main (System.String[] args)

hope this helps.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart flamingspork com)
http://www.flamingspork.com/