Re: F-Spot and Gallery2

Yeah, I've looked several times for documentation of the new remote
protocol and never been able to find it.  Now that it is actually
released I'd like to support it but without some sort of information
it's difficult to even estimate how much work it will take.

If someone can point me to any documentation I'd be happy to look into
it more.  Without documentation it will probably have to wait for quite
a while.

--Larry