Re: Status of XMP Support

Maybe I'm a little late to chime in on this, but have you seen my
library, libiptcdata, for IPTC parsing and generation?

http://libiptcdata.sourceforge.net/

It's structured very similarly to libexif (with some improvements that
make writing easier) so it should be easy to integrate in the same way
that libexif was integrated with f-spot.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Currently, the only other
application that I know of which uses libiptcdata is gthumb (in its CVS
branch).

Regards,

David