Re: Status of XMP Support

Maybe I'm a little late to chime in on this, but have you seen my
library, libiptcdata, for IPTC parsing and generation?

It's structured very similarly to libexif (with some improvements that
make writing easier) so it should be easy to integrate in the same way
that libexif was integrated with f-spot.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Currently, the only other
application that I know of which uses libiptcdata is gthumb (in its CVS