Re: Status of XMP support

Hi

Have anyone from the core design team answered Magnus on this issue.
Since he is voluntaring to work on the XMP meta tags handling in F-Spot,
which for one thing I would really like to have as soon as possible.... I
do hope that someone has been in contact with Magnus...

Magnus, Have you checked the following link?
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/f-spot/TODO?view=markup

/Bengt