photoshop album

I have been using WinXP and Photoshop album have now started using Ubuntu. I am now looking for good photo catalog program and found F-spot that seems very interesting and similar to PS Album.

The problem that I have is that I have rougly 10000 of photos that is tagged within PS Album. When going to another program I need to convert the album tagging data into the new program. When trying F-spot out I have not found any way to import these data.

Is there any plans for these kind of features? I have found that other have about the same problem.

http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/flow-catalog-imatch.html

Could the solution be used in some way for importing the meta data into F-spot?

Jens Wedin