Flickr export working with the new Auth system in Flickr (Yahoo!)

Hi!

I have a working version of F-Spot that can export to Flickr using the
new Auth system. It is based in the FlickrNet library. With this new
system you can use the new Yahoo! accounts and also, the old Flickr
accounts so I think we can use only this way.

You can see how it works in this screenshot tutorial with 9 steps:

http://acs.barrapunto.org/~acs/flickrSpot/

Any comments will be welcomed and if this feature is going to be in
Flickr in the future, we need to define how to do it. In the past I have
sent several patches, for example for the Duplicate detect feature, and
finally they haven't reached upstream without a clear reason for it.
Maybe it is just lack of time from Larry to review the patches. Larry, I
have write permissions in GNOME CVS repository so I can do the work to
commit the code to F-Spot repository but I suppose you want to review
the code and be sure it is right to be integrated upstream. I could
create a patch for this Flickr feature against current CVS but I would
do it if finally is decided to integrate it upstream.

You can test it working right now in my unofficial F-Spot repository at:

https://acs.barrapunto.org/svn/f-spot/

Also, it will be great if the Duplicate detect feature is also
integrated upstream. I feel people find it useful and the final design
have followed the comments in the list.

Cheers

-- Alvaro