Re: Problem with edit and full screen mode

Hi

Do you get some output if you start f-spot on the Console?

I bet you get something like "missing libexif.so.12".
This is bug of libexif and is known. It will be fixed soon ( At least that is what I read ;-) ).

Just exucute the following as root:

"ln -s /usr/lib/libexif.so.10 /usr/lib/libexif.so.12"

Regards

Markus

Evgeniy Sharapov wrote:
Hi

I have installed f-spot 0.1.1 and and it works fine except that in edit mode (and full screen as well) I don't see the pictures. Only big '?' mark. Browse mode shows pictures fine. What could be the reason for that? How can I fix it ?

Sincerely

--
Evgeniy N. Sharapov ============================== Lehigh University
Industrial & Systems Eng. Dpt.