F-Spot in usability test - result anyone?

Hi

I found the article from Suse about their study of Linux Usability, and
found that they had also tested F-Spot.

====== http://betterdesktop.org/welcome/?q=
To find out which parts of a given design work well for our target
audience and which parts don't. For example, we ran general tests on the
F-Spot photo organizer because we wanted to gain an overall understanding
of what its interface did well, and what it did poorly.
======

Do any one have any reports on how F-Spot did, and/or suggestions that
come from it?

/Bengt