Re: flickr and f-spot

Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
I plan to try to fix/extend the flickr support in order we can use
Yahoo! accounts. If FlickrNet supports it, as the release notes say, I
think it will be easy to do it. We will have two text entries in the
Flickr export dialog, one for use the old auth system (I suppose it will
be closed in the next future) and another one to use the new system.

Yes, this will be superb. As it stands now there doesn't appear to be any gnome application that is capable of uploading to Flickr. And the web interface just doesn't cut it for uploading more than just a couple of photos.

It'll be great to see this working.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt