Re: Duplicates patch new version - Check box in importing

Hi!

> no worries - this is one of the much-needed features for me.
>
> It'd be great if there was a way to find out the file names of the
> duplicates (so i could actually go and delete the duplicate photos).

You can do it right now.

1. Import the photos including duplicates using the checkbox you have in
the import dialog.

2. Select the Duplicate tag so only the duplicates photos are shown

3. Select all the duplicates photos and using the right button mouse
menu, choose the option "Delete from Drive" (using english locale).

Be careful with this option because the files with images in the disk
will be removed!

Cheers

-- Alvaro