Image rotation

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the nice tool, it really brought me closer to my photos!

I just detected a change in the rotation feature of f-spot and I don't know if it is a feature or a bug :-) With older versions of f-spot (0.1.1 or lower?) rotating images resulted in really rotated images, not just f-spot displaying the image in the new orientation. But with versions 0.1.2 and 0.1.3 (debian packages) only f-spot displays the new orientation after rotating, while the image itself stays in the original orientation. The exif orientation data is changed (i.e., left-top becomes right-top when rotating right), but the thumbnail in the exif is not changed.

While this feature/bug is no problem within f-spot, it is quite annoying when using the photos outside of f-spot. I would like to stay within f-spot to manage my photos, without the need for another tool to "really rotate" the images before using them for something else.

Daniel