Re: I18N Patch

El dc 25 de 05 del 2005 a les 22:26 -0500, en/na Larry Ewing va
escriure:
> Most of the patch looks good.  Unfortunately it isn't currently safe to
> localize the default tag names because the behavior of the hidden tag is
> tied to a comparison on the name as a string so until that is changed it
> isn't a good idea to localize them.
>
> Without that I'm happy to put the rest in.

I'll commit then everything except the tag names.

I got write access to cvs gnome repository, including F-Spot. I'll post
the patches to the list for review before committing them.

Thanks Larry

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernàndez - Mono development team - http://www.mono-project.com