Re: Patch: shortcuts for next/previous in PhotoView

FWIW, i think 'n' and 'p' are relatively intitive.

As you can probably tell from the other messages i've been sending, I am not up and running with f-spot yet, however, from other graphics viewing packages I've used (Irfan, Gwenview, kuickshow), either PgUp/PgDn or Backspace/Space seem to be the usual defaults for navigating through a directory or list of images.
Perhaps these are already bound to other functions.

In vino veritas