Re: Configure Error

Jonh Wendell Santana wrote:
Try to install libgnome-dev package
And all packages f-spot needs, install the -dev
package via rpm.

I do have the devel packages installed. I am running SuSE 9.2 and have installed pretty much all the devel packages I can find using YaST. It tells me that libgnome-devel 2.6.1-6 is installed.

If you have the source it doesn't necessary. For
example, i have the gtk# source installed in /usr, so
i don't need install any -dev package.

The only source I see under /usr is kernel sources. i could place the source here (where should I put it? /usr/src/lib/gnome) if you think that would help any.

thank you,

In vino veritas