About db4o as a db backend

Hi,
I was wondering if it could be a good idea to use db4o
(http://www.db4o.com) as a database backend instead of sqlite.
Using it we could be able to store the photo objects and their
attributes directly in the db (as objects, of course), without "midway
conversions" and so we could also have a more object oriented approach
to the stored data.
Does it worth to spend some time in test or does this look as an
unsuitable idea?
Let me know, what do you think about this.

Cheers,
Alessandro
--
Gervystar - Alessandro Gervaso - gervystar gervystar net
Home page: http://www.gervystar.net/ - ICQ: 30482347