Re: photos.db layout stability

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Carey Tilden wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering how stable the db layout for photos.db is supposed to
> be. Are there any plans on trying to keep it stable, or is it a "whatever
> happens, happens" kind of thing? If so, that's fine, I'd just like to know
> one way or another.

I just noticed in the README, it says:

    In particular, the format of the database is still changing
    and the code doesn't handle upgrading existing tables when the
    schema changes.

I guess this answers my question. Any further thoughts would be helpful,
but unless the README is out of date, I'll take this as authoritative.

Thanks,

Carey

PS: Apologies if this mail arrives to the list twice. I am having a few
braindead problems with my mailer. :-)