Keyboard navigation

Hello list members

I'm using f-spot since quite a while now (I've become a father 7 weeks
ago, so my amount of photos has incredibly raised ;-) ).

Some thing that's annoying me a bit is that there seems to be no
keyboard navigation in f-spot like there is in gThumb for example (or I
just could not find it). What I would like to have is that when I'm in
the "view single photo" mode I can press a key (for example "p" for
previous and "n" for next) and then f-spot shows me the previous/next
photo. Now I have to click on the buttons on the lower right corner to
navigate.

Is such a feature wanted? If so, I could provide a patch for that.
Perhaps we should discuss which shortcuts could be used.

Regards, Dominik
--
Dominik Meister <meister greenmail ch>
My public GnuPG key is available at http://meischter.homelinux.org/gpg.txt