Re: Duplicate detection in import process

Hi David!

El mié, 20-07-2005 a las 21:41 +0200, David Sedeño escribió:
> Hi Alvaro,
>
> I have installed your svn version of f-spot. I have needed to install
> Glimmr (http://glimmr.sf.net/) in order to have FlickrNet.dll installed.
> Is there another, more easy, way to have FlickrNet library? IMHO, f-spot
> could check in configure stage if the library is available.

Yes, I need to clean the use of the FlickrNet.dll library. I haven't
done it before because I am not sure if I finally will use it because
the current license, CPL, isn't compatible with the GPL lincese, so we
can't use it in F-Spot. Also, Glimmr can't use it because Glimmr is also
under GPL license.

I have tried to solve the problem with FlickrNet developers:

http://wdevs.com/Default.aspx?tabid=89&dnnbbfid=30&dnnbbtid=175

I think I am going to write directly to developers emails and also to
Glimmr developer because currently, Glimmr is in a problematic legal
state.

> I would like to implement another feature with flickr: See your contacts
> photos. It would be great to have a Flickr top level tag and one tag
> with your contacts and see the last 5 or 10 photos from them. I will try
> to implement it.

It sounds like a really nice feature. Good luck with it!

Cheers

-- Alvaro