Re: Duplicate detection in import process

Hi Alvaro,

I have installed your svn version of f-spot. I have needed to install
Glimmr (http://glimmr.sf.net/) in order to have FlickrNet.dll installed.
Is there another, more easy, way to have FlickrNet library? IMHO, f-spot
could check in configure stage if the library is available.

I would like to implement another feature with flickr: See your contacts
photos. It would be great to have a Flickr top level tag and one tag
with your contacts and see the last 5 or 10 photos from them. I will try
to implement it.

Cheers

David Sede�
El mi�20-07-2005 a las 18:09 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo escribi� Hi guys!