Re: Importing photos from Flickr and Web Gallery - Implementation and video demos

Sorry for the double posting, but here's an idea.

I'm not sure whether F-Spot can monitor a directory for changes
(pictures added, removed, just as RhythmBox and Muine does with
music), but it definitely should.

What I was thinking about was having F-Spot monitor not only
directories, but also Web Galleries, or Flicker Accounts. This is very
useful for me because I have lots of pictures on the web and not on
the computer, so of them are shared with other people. Having F-Spot
monitor those can be very nice.

In a way, monitoring a gallery is like importing from it, but just "in
the long run".

Yo'av.