Re: Suggestion: Adding notes to single images and labels.

There seems to be a bit of overlap between what you're talking about and
tags...

Anyway, I'm going to work on a patch to edit comments associated with
images (the 'description' field in the database) and the date of the
photo. It'll probably take me a while to get it going, since I'm new to C#
and pretty much the entire code base. I'll post a screenshot or two as
soon as I have something demonstrable.

That said, anyone have a good suggestion on where to start (i.e., URLs)
for getting oriented on C#, gtk, and the other bits of underlying
technology? I can pretty much get it figured out from examining the
source, but it'd be good to have a reference...