Suggestion: Adding notes to single images and labels.

Hi!

I'm sorting my photos rigt now with F-Spot, after I deleted the F-Spot
configuration by accident (they're just 1400 photos)
The fact is that I miss a feature to add notes to labels. Looking at
the photos me and my friends took this last year, I rememeber lots of
stories and stupid things we did that I probably won't when I look
back at them next year :) It would be nice if I could note down things
related to a specific to a label, something like:
Label -> "Trip to Cantabria"
Comments -> "The hotel was really nice and cheap an whatever..."
Maybe, photos could be sorted in the browsing view by labels too (I've
played a bit with the gimp to show this, please take a look at the
concept here -> http://josebita.spymac.net/Pantallazo.jpg but please,
don't redistribute the photo) t's not clear in the photo but there's
no label selected. So all the photos would be shown, divided into
categories, having a final "Unsorted" or something like that.
Also, it would be nice to add comments to single photos ("I was really
drunk this day") and to have them displayed when in slideshow mode for
each photo.
I don't know if after writing so much I've explained the idea clearly.
Well, it's just a suggestion, but I believe it'd be really nice to
have such features in F-Spot.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to download the photo :)
Joseba