Re: Fails to run

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 23:22 +0000, Laurence Hygate wrote:
We've had a problem with that before, if there is a sub-directory of
your current working directory that is called f-spot. Do you get the
same problem if you run it from somewhere else?

I just tried the cvs version and I get the same issue.  has anyone tried f-spot on a clean system lately?

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I can't mate in captivity. -- Gloria Steinem, on why she has never married.