Re: [Patch] Export to Original.

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 00:18 +0100, Alessandro Gervaso wrote:
> Oh, just commit it to the cvs if you think it's the case. So more people
> can see it and suggest enhancements.

Ok, I committed it with a few more changes, then I also added some logic
to save some work when both the source and destination are in the same
place.  I also changed the info.txt date format so that it would work
with original 0.9 as well.

As for things that still need work the gallery name is hard coded and
should be moved into the dialog.  Also he progress info is still broken,
and the info dialog should probably be passed into the process step to
provide feedback along the way.

Thanks again for the patch.

--Larry