Re: [Patch] Export to Original.

Il giorno ven, 21-01-2005 alle 15:13 -0600, Larry Ewing ha scritto:
> Excellent!  Thanks for hacking on this.

Thank to you all for the great job :-)

> Oh and next time can you create a unified diff?

Ok, sorry for that but this is the first time I use cvs and diff because
previously I've just worked on one-man project on my own svn server.
Thanks for the .cvsrc

> Do you want me to start committing this stuff to cvs or wait for updated
> verisons from you?

Oh, just commit it to the cvs if you think it's the case. So more people
can see it and suggest enhancements.

Regards.

Alessandro
--
Gervystar - Alessandro Gervaso - gervystar gervystar net
Home page: http://www.gervystar.net/ - ICQ: 30482347