Re: Updated Swedish translation for f-spot

fre 2005-02-25 klockan 22:48 +1100 skrev Bengt Thuree:
> Hej
>
> I have updated the swedish po file for 0.0.9 f-spot.
>
> And attached the new file, as well as a diff file
>
> /Bengt

Hi Bengt, and many thanks for your interest in helping updating the
Swedish f-spot translation!

However, what you should probably know is that the translation of
software hosted on cvs.gnome.org, such as f-spot, is handled by the
GNOME Translation Project (GTP). The translation into Swedish is handled
by the Swedish team in the GTP. You can read more about the Swedish team
and how to contribute on http://www.gnome.se/sv/hjalpa/ .

In the Swedish team, we would very much like any help we can get with
translating additional GNOME software such as f-spot. However, we like
to review and discuss the translations on our own (Swedish) mailing list
first before proceeding and committing them to CVS. This helps catching
typos, inconsistent terminology and many other errors, should there be
any.

At the URL above, you'll find descriptions of the mailing lists, and
information on how to subscribe. Once you have subscribed, you may
(optionally and only if you want to do so) send a mail to the list and
introduce yourself. Then you can send your translation to the list and
let others have a look at it, and give them a chance to comment. After
that, and when you've satisfied with the translation, we can help commit
it for you.

The list sv li org that we usually use for reviewing translations is
sometimes disfunctional. If you have problems mailing to that list,
please try sv lists gnome se instead.

I'd very much like an updated Swedish f-spot translation to go into CVS,
so please join us on our mailing list(s) and send your translation
there. Many thanks for your help!

Christian