Re: Gallery2 Export

randy schrieb:
> Well, after exporting some more photos, I find that if you check the box
> to resize the photos before upload, they are oriented correctly. It
> appears to only happen when uploading the originals.

This is to be expected. f-spot honors the orientation information in the
EXIF data; many other programs don't and gallery seems to be one of
them. If f-spot resizes an image on upload it doesn't seem just to set
the EXIF orientation information but to rotate the picture.

Actually it would be nice to have an f-spot option to rotate all jpegs
on import accordingly to the orientation information.

Cheers,
	Carsten