Re: flickr export with privacy tag

The one thing to keep in mind, there is already an updated flickr
export patch, but it was written against f-spot a long time ago.
However, it supports the new flickr auth system/API and sports a new
export interface. It would seem that consideration of that patch would
be a good idea before changing the flickr export system any more....

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik