Re: flickr export with privacy tag

Hi Ralph,

You should probably file an enhancement bug report for this if you don't
want it to slip through the cracks as easily.  If you don't plan on
coding this yourself, it would be great if you could write the idea up
in more detail - you can include it in the bug report and/or post it to
the wiki-site (http://f-spot.org), and link to it from the New_Features
page.  UI mockups would be awesome too.

Sincerely,

Gabriel