Re: tags and versions
- From: Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
- To: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: tags and versions
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:40:50 -0600
On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 08:23 +0900, Bengt Thuree wrote:
> If I have two versions of a photo (original, and one cropped one).
> If I tag the photo, which physical photo will the tags be stored in then?
>From looking at the code, it appears only the default version (the
currently displayed version) has the meta data saved in XMP (assuming
it's a jpeg), but the database associates all versions with the tag. I
believe this is a bug.
] [Thread Prev