sharing the database

I have just been taking my first look at f-spot.  It looks pretty cool.
I did notice something right away though.  Being able to categorize
photos with tags is really cool, but in our family we have a shared
repository for photos.  Several people can view and add photos to it and
it would be nice if when one person tags a photo, all can share in that
tagging.

So, it seems to me that some sort of shared database is probably
necessary.  I think f-spot is using sqllite right now.  What about using
a real SQL database like MySQL instead?

b.

Brian J. Murrell