Re: Flickr Export with old database

That is an excellent point, but I am unfortunately no SQL god, or even
demigod. Also, last I checked, SQLite did not really seem to like
table alterations; you have to create a new table, copy over the data,
and then copy back.

I think that it would be awfully nice if the duplicates patch either
automatically updated the database if it was created with an older
version or should (politely) ask the user if he/she wants to upgrade
the format, but not die on start up.

Dan