Re: Flickr Export with old database

> I was wondering whether there is any way to use the new Flickr export
> patches without also including the duplicates patch. As far as I
> remember, and according to other mails in this list, the SVN
> repository with the Flickr patches also includes the duplicates patch
> which breaks existing databases. I have a Flickr Pro account and about
> 3000 pictures in F-Spot and would like to be able to export them (I
> missed the transition so I have a new style account.) Is there an
> easier way than picking apart the C# code manually?

I don't know the details of the changes to the database, but
isn't there a simple way of making your old database compatible
with the duplicates patch? I would think some SQL update
statements in a SQLite shell might do the trick...

--
Martijn Vermaat

Student Computer Science        www.cs.vu.nl/~mvermaat/
Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam         mvermaat cs vu nl