Re: Pictures default directory.

I partly agree with Jakub. I think F-Spot should monitor ~/Photos by
default, but on the first "Import" action, note the user that files
are going to be copied into ~/Photos, and put a "Change..." button.

This way we won't interrupt users on the first start-up with question
he doesn't know the answer for, and we also keep him aware for what's
going on.

Yo'av.