Re: view sorted chronologically, ascending

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 13:49 +1100, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Call me old fashioned, but I like to view my photos chronologically,
> ascending left to right, top to bottom.  Old versions of f-spot displayed
> them in this way.  Is it still possible, or is this something that's been
> hard-coded?
>
> If the latter, I'd love to be able to specify my preference.

This isn't something I'm completely set on either.  Right now it is hard
coded but it doesn't have to stay that way.  The logic to the sort is
that things you did most recently are the most important, try it out for
a while then open/comment on a bug if you still don't like it.  I'm very
interested in feedback.

--Larry