Re: Gallery2 Patch

On 12/5/05, Ben Monnahan <monnahan gmail com> wrote:
> I have a solution almost done that does this.  It is what GalleryRemote does
> as well.
>
>  Chad:  We should consider collaborating.  I have a added G2 support to
> local copy for importing and exporting, but an extra pair of eyes familiar
> with the Gallery code wouldn't hurt.  Maybe we can combine our solutions.

That sounds good to me. What I have now essentially imports and
exports. For the last few hours I have been working on getting the
version stuff working. I will send you what I have and you can do the
same. Then we can compare notes.

I will send you my code (once it compiles again :) ) off list.

-- Chad