Re: rotated photos aren't saved

Set flicker to autorotate the images and the right thing should happen.
F-Spot stores the orientation properly and reads it when loading, flickr
can also do this.  In the future the plan is to have the ability to
rotate the coefficients when exporting (the code is already in f-spot)
so that programs that don't understand exif will do the right thing, but
that logic isn't written yet.

--Larry