Re: Help compiling F-Spot from the CVS on Ubuntu Hoary?

On 8/29/05, Jaime Iniesta <capitanplaneta gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, I just downloaded F-Spot from the CVS. When I try to run autogen.sh it
> says I need glib. OK, then I get glib from the CVS and I run its autogen.sh.
> Now glib says it needs gtk-doc. So I go to the CVS, get it and run its
> autogen.sh.

I resolved all the dependencies for building F-Spot from CVS by using
the packages from the backports project.  Add this line to your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://acm.cs.umn.edu/ubp/ hoary-backports main universe
multiverse restricted

Gabriel