Re: Help compiling F-Spot from the CVS on Ubuntu Hoary?
- From: Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
- To: Jaime Iniesta <capitanplaneta gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Help compiling F-Spot from the CVS on Ubuntu Hoary?
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:02:27 -0500
On 8/29/05, Jaime Iniesta <capitanplaneta gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, I just downloaded F-Spot from the CVS. When I try to run autogen.sh it
> says I need glib. OK, then I get glib from the CVS and I run its autogen.sh.
> Now glib says it needs gtk-doc. So I go to the CVS, get it and run its
I resolved all the dependencies for building F-Spot from CVS by using
the packages from the backports project. Add this line to your
deb http://acm.cs.umn.edu/ubp/ hoary-backports main universe
] [Thread Prev