Re: f-spot 0.1.0 released

This sure does look like a nice release, but it crashes when trying to
display the about dialog.  I am using mono 1.1.8.3 and gtk-sharp 1.9.5.
Here is the backtrace:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object
in <0x00012> Gnome.About:NullTerm (System.String[] src)
in <0x00118> Gnome.About:.ctor (System.String name, System.String
version, System.String copyright, System.String comments,
System.String[] authors, System.String[] documenters, System.String
translator_credits, Gdk.Pixbuf logo_pixbuf)
in <0x001c6> MainWindow:HandleAbout (System.Object sender,
System.EventArgs args)
in (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_object_EventArgs
(object,System.EventArgs)
in <0x00096> GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback (IntPtr handle, IntPtr gch)
in (wrapper native-to-managed) GLib.Signal:voidObjectCallback
(intptr,intptr)
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Application:gtk_main ()
in <0x00007> Gtk.Application:Run ()
in <0x00007> Gnome.Program:Run ()
in <0x0038d> Driver:Main (System.String[] args)

Thanks,
--Ken