Re: Move pictures, Automatic SlideShow CD

Hi

Webpage on the CD should work, especially if we can get it to be a
fullscreen slideshow also. Not the best solution, but the one that would
work for all systems.

Moving images around. Yes I agree, not the first option a user should
use, since as you said it do sound a bit daring. But, I am certain that
sometime the user would like to move the pictures to another directory
for whatever reason, or copy them to a backup directory (give access to
a few pictures out of the collection to another user for instance).

I know I have used it now for instance... I put the new pictures in a
separate directory, and when I was finished working with them I moved
them to the right place. Also, I re-organized all my pictures into
folder structure based upon dates from a folder structure based upon
happening earlier. I moved 3000+ pictures this way, and it was very very
easy. Greatly appreciated that function for sure.

/Bengt