Re: Move pictures, Automatic SlideShow CD

As for putting the photos on a CD - I think that creating a webpage on
the CD can be a solution for having it work on all OSs (Linux, Windows
and OS X).

About the "Moving-Copying Files" things - I think this is a door of
troubles. Having F-Spot create directories that it should ignore, or
replace locations of pictures from the database with others - It all
sounds too unknown as for "what is going to happen if I'll use this
option".

Hope you understood my points - my English isn't very good.

Nice weekend.
Yo'av.