Re: tags vs albums

Hi,

I'd earlier submitted a patch for grouping by directory:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2004-June/msg00000.html

A screenshot is here -
http://www.geocities.com/patanjalisomayaji/Screenshot.png

Unfortunately I didn't get the time to re-do the patch with Larry's
suggestions, so it never went in. However I thought the feature would be
a good one to discuss in these f-spot UI-related discussions.

cheers,
Patanjali