port to win32

Is there any interest on getting this to work on windows? I have been doing C# on windows professionally for a couple of years now, and would be interested in getting F-Spot running on windows.

The most obvious change that would need to take place would be to abstract all of the gnome references.

I will not start this unless I can get some approval from the existing developers, because I imagine I will have several questions and would like some discussion on some of the changes that would be needed.

Thanks,
Doug