gphoto2 integration and bugzilla

Hi,

First of all I am curious if anybody is actively working on this
project.  From the looks of anoncvs the last major activity was 2
weeks ago.  Is Larry still working on it?

Secondly, if somebody is, is the bugzilla database being monitored?
It looks like there are a few patches in there and I just submitted a
couple.

Finally, I was considering working on gphoto2 integration and wanted
to see if anybody is already working on it.  If I do start working on
it, I have a couple of questions:

1) Besides just getting something to work, I am curious as to how
settings should be dealt with.  I don't think there are any settings
being saved/loaded currently and I wasn't sure if a specific direction
should be taken in this.  I ask only because it would make sense to be
able to save stuff like the type of camera, port to search on,
directory to save files to, how to name files, etc.

2) Beyond automating copying files, renaming them, and automatically
importing them, is there anything else that it should do?

Thanks,
Ewen Cheslack-Postava